3970 Augusta hwy. gilbert, sc
We want to hear from you. Be sure to write a review of your experience on Google or on our Facebook page.
Here are some winter driving tips AAA recommends:
2. Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
3. Make certain your tires are properly inflated.
4. Never mix radial tires with other tire types.
5. Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
6. If possible, avoid using your parking brake in cold, rainy and snowy weather.
7. Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface (wet, ice, sand).
8. Always look and steer where you want to go.
9. Use your seat belt every time you get into your vehicle.
For more winter driving tips visit: