3970 Augusta hwy. gilbert, sc
We want to hear from you. Be sure to write a review of your experience on Google or on our Facebook page.
1. Keep your windshield clean and wipers in good condition to effectively clear the windshield of water.
2. On long trips, stop every few hours to clear mud and dirt off your headlights.
3. Roads are slickest during the first 15 minutes of a rain shower. Oil and particles are lifted up off the road, mix with the water and create slippery conditions.
4. Leave extra room behind the car in front of you and before stopping at traffic lights and stop signs.
5. Avoid hard acceleration or braking which can send the vehicle into a skid. If your vehicle begins to skid, steer and look in the direction you want to go.
6. Avoid using cruise control in wet weather driving. It may cause the vehicle to accelerate when you go into a skid, exacerbating your loss of control.
For more driving tips, visit: http://carolinas.aaa.com/DriveSafely/drivingtips/Pages/Driving-Tips.aspx